Micoblading is a relatively new manual hand method.
It is considered a semi-permanent as compared to traditional permanent makeup, with the hairlike stroke technique the results can vary and last up to 2 years with minimal touch ups!
One touch up per year is recommended to retain the natural shape and color.
Microblading 3-day training course:
WE CAN COME TO YOU! Why is it better to have our trainer come to you?
- Lower Cost – Only $1,700 (minus live model payments) vs. $2,000.
- One-on-One Training! You get ALL the attention, no competition with other students
- Local live models will advertise in you area for future clients.
- You will have more confidence in a familiar environment in which you have already performed procedures on live models.
- Cost less for students, the models are charged a $100.00 fee which off sets the student tuition. You provide at least 4 live models, they pay $100 each to YOU!
- Perfect for those who can’t afford to attend class at our training institute location
We also provide training at our institute location for $2000.00 per attendee (limited class size)
(It’s not One-on-One, but you will get a lot of attention!)
Microblading Class Curriculum
(Tuition includes Full Starter Kit!)
- The Fitzgerald skin types
- Color correction
- Color theory
- The correct depth and pressure of hand and skin
- Brow design and artistry
- Design natural looking strokes to create natural looking
- Brow Symmetry measuring a natural brow shape
- Hands on 4 live models
- Before and after care
- Post treatments
- Touch up protocol
On Mobile? Click to Call Marty Now for more information or to book your training!
Click Now to Call +1 (800) 804-6554
(On Desktop? Telephone Link Also Works with Skype)